A Ghanaian girl; 18 years and below who needs educational assistance, or learn a vocational skill/trade.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to The Girl in Need Foundation. Neighbours and concerned citizens can also recommend eligible candidates to us for assistance.
- Request letter for sponsorship to be submitted to The GiNF by candidate or parent/guardian or concerned individuals.
- Candidate must scout for schools (at least 3) and attach prospectus to letter.
- A follow up team from The GiNF will call to ascertain need for sponsorship.
- When all investigations are done, and approval given by the Board, a confirmation is given to candidate via guardian.
- Fees/sponsorship is granted.
Note: Letters must be addressed to,
The Founder and President,
The Girl In Need Foundation,